Skype, Facetime, or phone consultations are for patients unable to come to our Portland office. This is a great platform to have specific medical questions answered, gather more information on how we approach a variety of other foot conditions and receive an individualized treatment plan. After your consultation you will be provided with your personalized treatment plan and additional support resources. Please note that these appointments cannot provide a diagnosis, but rather a working set of symptoms to help formulate the treatment direction.
The following information must be submitted before scheduling a remote consultation. Once your paperwork has been reviewed our Patient Coordinator will contact you to set up your appointment.
- All remote consult forms
- At least one top-view picture of your feet while standing on the insoles or liners pulled out of your most-used footwear.
- Optional: If you own Correct Toes, please include a picture of them on your feet.
- Optional: If you have recent (past 3 years) X-Rays or MRIs of your feet or ankles, please send the images on a disc and the report via postal mail.
Submit all paperwork through one of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 503-243-2698
- Mail: 2701 NW Vaughn St. Suite 424, Portland OR, 97210
Please Note: Payment information will be taken at the time of scheduling and charged following the appointment.